Monday, 14 April 2014

Meet Nele




Sport is my passion! Always has been and always always will be.
After I met Erik, my husband and my first ski instructor, I could add another passion to my list: skiing. This has become my new life, a lifestyle we life together and work together as ski-instructors in the French Alps.
My perfectionism and drive to perform has made me train hard and within no time I became national champion slalom (indoors). 
But my biggest goal is to pass on my passion and knowledge to people who want to improve their skiing, at every level possible.
I specialised in the physical performance of ski racing, training many racers during the season. This is an important part of skiing that is often forgotten but can make the difference between an average skier and a champion.
I look forward to sharing my enthusiasm with both you and your children!  

See you next summer in 2 alpes!!

www.tiptopskicoaching.com for more information on how to ski with Nele.

No comments:

Post a Comment